- By The Palestinian Information Center
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)– In light of the Israeli campaign to falsify history in Jerusalem, Jewish groups have smuggled a model of the alleged temple into the courtyards of al-Aqsa Mosque on Thursday morning and displayed outside the Dome of the Rock. They told settlers and tourists that the temple stood where the Dome of the Rock stands today.
Al-Aqsa Foundation for Endowment and Heritage confirmed on Thursday that Israeli Judaization schemes have escalated in al- Aqsa Mosque, promoting the myth that the Dome of the Rock was built over the alleged temple.
The occupation started in recent years working intensely to activate foreign tourism in al-Aqsa Mosque, and to falsify Islamic history which affirms the Muslims’ right in al- Aqsa Mosque, through promoting false and misleading information to tourists about where the alleged temple stood.
Al-Aqsa Foundation expressed its refusal to the Israeli Judaization and falsifying campaigns against al-Aqsa Mosque’s Islamic history, confirming that these campaigns will never succeed in blurring Muslims rights in the holy sites.
The Foundation called on the Arab and Muslim world to pay attention to such Judaization schemes that target the Islamic history, and calling for liberating al-Aqsa mosque.
- Dozens of soldiers, settlers break into the Aqsa mosque (alhittin.com)
- ‘Dome of the Rock’ is seen replaced by Jewish temple in Israeli ad (alhittin.com)
- Video: Israeli Knesset candidate wants Jerusalem’s Haram al-Sharif blown up (alhittin.com)
- Photos: Zionist occupation intensifies excavations at Al-Aqsa Mosque (alhittin.com)
- Al-Aqsa: Occupation To Destroy Islamic Symbols In Al-wad Street In Jerusalem (alhittin.com)
- Some parts of the walls of Masjid Al-Aqsa begin to crack and crumble (alhittin.com)
- IDF rabbinate edits out Masjid As-Sakhrah from picture of Jerusalem’s Haram Ash-Sharif (alhittin.com)